Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just a quickie...

I don't have time to actually blog right now (our computer's in storage and we have been using the library computer) but I just wanted to add a quick picture of Nathan's graduation. And besides, he typed a pretty good update last week. I still don't think it has fully hit me that he is done...with school....FOREVER!!! Anyway, here's the pic.

5 comments:

ToddNSass said...

Yeah, so I am so jealous! I can't wait until Todd is finished. It seems like that will never happen. He still has two more classes just to get his associates, and then it's on to get his bachelor's. Crazy! We are sure happy for the two of you though! You look great, by the way!

klutzy k said...

congratulations!!! again, yeah. i'm just so happy for you guys and i'm so proud of you, nathan! and i'm so glad you guys update even while your computer is in storage. :D

Karli said...

Okay, so you hardly even llok prego in these pics! How do you do it?

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Love it! What a cute pic! And I love how cute you look pregnant. That cute little belly!

Adam Jensen said...

yeah!!!!! horray!!!! congratulations!