Here are some more 3-D ultrasound pictures of my squishy face baby. I am SO EXCITED for him to come!! He's pretty stinkin' cute if you ask me. In some of the pictures there is a little squiggly line going across his face...that would be the umbilical cord. He even looks like he's smiling a little in one of them. And I love the one right below where he has his little finger up to his mouth. Anyway, only 4 weeks to go! I can't believe it's almost here! 



Friday, August 22, 2008
Squishy Face
Posted by Corri at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How cute! I love those cool 3d/4d ulstrasounds! Only 4 weeks left! You have every reason to be excited, babies are great!
Oh Corri! He is so cute! I love those 3d pictures. I can't believe that you only have 4 more weeks to go. That is crazy! I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make it to your shower. We were in San Diego for the week. I was so bummed when your mom told me you were having one and it was going to be when we'd be gone. Can't wait to see real pictures when he is born!
Those are some great shots. He is a cuite pie!
I'm excited for him to come too - although I'm just as excited to see you this Saturday! Hooray!
I'm kind of scared for the 3D ultrasound. Yours came out decent, but I have seen some that are scary beyond all reason.
You look so super-great for 36 weeks, lady, keep up the good work and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you need anything (even if it's just a girl's night out! - I'm always up for ditching the boys - love their guts)
Your ultra sound pictures turn out great. Mine last ones were really distorted and his nose was HUGE! I am really excited for you! Good Luck!
Dandi
that is way cute!!!! I love those 3D images. I lived in Hick ville and they wouldn't let you have one in case there was a prob.
I think he looks like you corri.
Post a Comment