This was a gift chosen for me by my 4 year old niece...so cute!
This was one of the games we played. They had to try to guess how big around I am using toilet paper. Some obviously thought I am much bigger than I really am, as you can see by the above picture. :D
And others guessed a tad too small.
And some guessed WAY too small...this is me telling Tiana that I think it might barely fit around my thigh. I think she was just trying to make me feel good! :D That's why I love that girl.
Thanks to everyone for the wonderful gifts and for just coming at all. Oh, and by the way, I said "Numero Uno" because I am having another shower in the valley so people won't have to travel so far...I'll let you all know when and where. And we may be doing the same toilet paper game so if you come, you can't cheat and count the squares in the pictures. :D

2 comments:
Ahh I was hoping you'd reveal the winning number of squares so I could win at Numero Dos! :D ha ha ha! You are looking cuter and cuter.
Thanks for the comment, Byron also says HI! He said he knows Nathan and you also but he had no idea you were married! Congrats on the little boy, they are fun but soo much work and little boys are BUSY BUSY!! But the cutest thing in the world!! GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment