So when I started this blog, I thought my technologically challenged husband (which in this case means a person who CHOOSES not to keep up with the technological world as some sort of rebellion against "the man") would make fun of it, like he does every other form of Internet communication I have. But it has actually been quite the opposite. Since I haven't had much access to a computer, I haven't blogged that much, and every time I get on here to post he has beat me to the punch! So here I am with nothing to blog about because Nathan already told you all about our doctor's appointment and the house. OH! Except he did NOT tell you that we actually get to officially sign the papers TODAY!!! (Ha ha, Nate, you don't get to tell everything...now who's stickin' it to the man?! Just kidding.)
Well, the reason for the title is due to the fact that as of late my dreams have been pretty crazy. I heard that pregnant women start to have really vivid dreams in their third trimester, but I just assumed that meant dreams about the baby. Yes, I do have dreams about the baby...what he will look like, etc...but mostly I have crazy vivid dreams about other things. For example, the other night I dreamt that I was walking down the street when a large black dog came running up, barking and snarling and nipping at my feet. I was terrified and thought to myself, I have got to give this dog one swift kick in the jaw and he will leave me alone.
I swung my leg back as far as I could in preparation for the forceful blow I was about to deliver to the four-legged monster and POW!!! I woke up instantly to realize I had just kicked my husband in the shin...pretty hard. My first instinct was to laugh, because, c'mon...it's pretty funny. But then I quickly leaned over to see if he was okay and the big lug didn't even wake up! That was even funnier and made me wonder, what else can I get away with while he is sleeping? Just something to think about ladies...if your husband has some facial hair you don't like, possibly some stray eyebrow hairs that need plucking, see how heavy a sleeper he is. That might be the perfect time!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
In My Wildest Dreams...
Posted by Corri at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bahaha! Love it!
(And I love YOU!)
HAHAHA! Oh Corri! That's hilarious! :) Sound's like everything is great!!!
Oh Corri! You crack me up! :) I'm glad your posting. I always feel a little weird replying when people's husbands write because I don't always know them too well. I hope you are feeling good. I know people would always tell me how fast my pregnancy has gone by and I would always laugh because it never seemed that way for me, but I can't believe how far along you are. Are you feeling overwhelmed and anxious? Such a fun and exciting time! Oh I forgot to tell you, I love your pregnancy pics you got done! You are such a beautiful pregnant girl! Well talk to you later! -Also thanks for the laugh. :)
hey,
I wanted to let you know that me and levi have a blog now. You have to check it out. I also am wondering about your baby shower. Tick tock.
love yah
katie
Post a Comment