Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hello everyone! I'm back. Sorry for the extended break there - I know you've all been dying for me to post again. Things were a little crazy there with the exams and moving into the house. In today's posting:

- Joke of the day
- Baby status
- My new job title
- New house

The joke of the day will only be more funny to those of you who have known me for a long time, which is actually not many of you considering the fact that I hi-jacked this blog from my wife (it was the only way I could post and actually have people read it. Let's be honest, how many of you would be reading this right now if it were on my very own personal blog.) But for those of you who don't know me very well, this will be a chance for you to get to know me. I used to play the cello growing up, and this video clip speaks to me on many different levels. Take a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdxkVQy7QLM

I don't have much to report in the baby department. We have an appointment tomorrow to sit down with the doctor and talk about the different pain med options during labor, so that should be interesting. We will also be getting the 3-d ultra sound tomorrow, so you'll be seeing some of those pics soon, which Corri will be posting because I have no idea how to do it.

As I said before, part of the reason I didn't post was that I had my exams last week to become a real pharmacist. I did pass both exams, and today was my first day of working as a licensed pharmacist. I did an awesome job. I was actually doing basically the same thing I've been doing for quite some time now, the only difference was that today, no one had to check my work, which made me feel a little uneasy, but I suppose I'll get used to that soon enough. I was definately working at snail pace today. Maybe by the end of the week I'll be up to tortoise pace.

We FINALLY got into our house - woohoo! So now we're learning all about pool maintenance. We're down at the pool store practically every day asking those guys what we're supposed to do now, but it's fun. We also have several home projects to do, which I will give you more info about as I do each of them.
I think the most exciting part of the whole home buying process was wiring money. I've never done that before. We had to do it that way because the bank we bought it from is in Pensylvania. The lady at the bank must have thought something was up the way I said "I need to wire some funds" with a half smirk on my face. I couldn't help it. Too bad I can't wire money more often.

Well, if you would like me to wire you some money, go ahead and e-mail me your bank account information, social security number, date of birth, and credit card information. You're reading the Nathan and Corri Story. I'll be back before you can say identity theft.

2 comments:

Cody and Danica said...

Hi Corri, this is Danica, Cody's wife. I was going through random blogs and came across yours! by the way-cute cute pictures!
codyanddanicaclaridge.blogspot.com

ToddNSass said...

Congratulations on the house and beoming a pharmacist. Smarty pants! I can imagine how much fun Corri is having right now with a new house... and a pool! Jealous! So when is the party at your house?