This will be another quickie because Nathan gave the whole update yesterday...you can read that one if you want to know what's new. We had our 3-D Ultrasound today. We only got two pictures because the baby was sleeping and did NOT want to cooperate. I was kinda disappointed just because I have been looking forward to this for so long, but oh well. The first one is of his cute little foot and the second one is of half of his face. I can't wait to meet the little guy!

6 comments:
How wonderful and exciting! I love to see these pics! Also are you ever going to show us pics of your house and details? We'll have to come visit next time we are at matt's parents!
oh my heavens, i'm so excited for you guys! i can't wait 'til he gets here!! those pictures are so sweet. congrats on your new house! yea!
Oh my gosh Corri! He has your face! What a cutie! I never had a 3D ultrasound, but it sure looks fun. Too bad he was sleeping!
How crazy! I was going to say what Karli said - he totally looks like you Corri! That's amazing! We had one of those but we got it for free when Kason was like 37 weeks so we couldn't see anything!
Cute!! I can't wait to see my beautiful nephew. And yes they are beautiful at that age. Handsome comes later. :D Check out my blog. I tagged you!
OH cute!!! I love ultrasounds!!! 3D are the best!!! What a bummer he was sleeping...though he looks like a little angel!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment