These are just a few little videos that show my sweet boy and how much I love staying home with him! There's no place I'd rather be!!! I got some of his funny faces and greeting me as I come to get him out of his crib. He always follows me when I go in the bathroom, sticks his hands under the door, and waits for me to come out so I decided I would catch it on film. But this time he brought me a present! :D I also caught Tanner and his cousin being mischevious and getting into the snacks! I can tell already...Jaren + Tanner = TROUBLE! He also recently started saying mom so I have a few clips of that. Just little things but those are the things that make every day enjoyable. Hope you like it!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Why I love being a stay at home mom...
Posted by Corri at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I. LOVE. THIS STINKING VIDEO!!! Oh my word, it was just so ridiculously cute I can hardly stand it. I loooove the hands under the door. Ha, ha, ha!
I love it. He is soo cute!
Corri, he is so sweet, what a cutie. Thats what I love about staying home too, all the sweet moments.
SO CUTE!!!!! I love those sweet simple moments!! He is such a mix of you and Nate :) it is so fun to see the combination of your genes :)
I loved his little hand under the door!! It's adorable!! What a cutie! Loren and I think he looks like Nate but with your eyes. I could watch that video over and over again. And the Pringles can thing was hilarious! Yep, you've got some trouble heading your way with the both of them!
Thanks for posting that. It's was too cute.
Ha!! This cracks me up! Great moments, my love!
Post a Comment