It has been so long since I posted...it's almost shameful. Well, we have been doing so incredibly well. I am so happy and blessed...I know it seems like I say that every time, but it's true. Life is good. We had a wonderful holiday season. I have some really cute pictures/videos of Tanner's first Christmas that I need to post. I will soon. As for today, I have to talk about something that makes me so happy...feeling SKINNY!!!
During my pregnancy I was SO sick all the time that I couldn't eat anything I wanted to eat. I was seriously stuck eating crackers, toast, cereal, apples and applesauce for the majority of the pregnancy. So after I had Tanner I went to the opposite extreme eating all kinds of yummy things...way too much actually. But I was still losing weight in spite of all of the crap I was eating because I am nursing. (Yes, I am one of those lucky people.)
So one day I was sitting on the couch with my Sonic Burger and soda in hand and I started thinking, if I can lose weight eating all this junk, how much weight would I be losing if I ate healthy again? So I joined Weight Watchers with a friend from my ward and I am LOVING IT!! I am a true believer in their new Momentum program. As of today I weigh 26 pounds less than my pre-pregnancy weight. That means I have lost all of my baby weight plus 26 more pounds in the five months since I had Tanner. I know it sounds like I am bragging because I am. :D Ha ha...forgive me but it is a great feeling to lose weight. If you have been trying to lose some weight and have the money to spend on Weight Watchers, it comes recommended. And good luck!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
It's about time...
Posted by Corri at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
WAHOO! Don't you just LOVE that feeling? I had a good dose of it last summer when I hit a size 4, but in the past few months (since dating Josh), I have gained 10 lbs - all the weight I lost last summer. :( That's not such a good feeling. Thanks for the motivation to start kicking it back into gear again!
Congratulations! Hey, check out my new blog. I finally figured it out!
Thats awesome! And you totally SHOULD brag, you deserve it!
BRAG AWAY, girl, that is AWESOME! CONGRATS! I totally love Weight Watchers as well; sounds corny...but it's changed my life! Now you gotta post some befores and afters!!
Yeah I am so happy for you. I did the exact same thing after nursing, it is the best feeling in the world. I tease David a lot that I am going to be a closet pumper when I am done nursing. One of my friends husbands says she has a treadmill on her chest because she is the same way. So good for you for bragging. There is nothing better than feeling good about yourself. You should post a picture.
Okay Corri, you were my hero before but OH MY HECK! 26 lbs LESS than prepreg? You're going to disappear before we know it! We better get together soon before I can't ever see you again! :) I'm with Breezy... maybe you could post a picture because I miss you!
CONGRATS!
when i was reading this i was picturing you on the commercial for weight watchers...hahaha. atleast i know they're not acting now! :P
Wow! Congrats. Post some pictures dangit!
i hate you. :)
I do NOT lose while nursing. and like ...5 months ago I went on thyroid meds for low thyroid...aka....eternal fattyness. so you enjoy that skinniness, and those sonic burgers, and i will hate your.
i see that all the other comments are congratulating you. i don't care. i am still hating.
HUG.
HOLLAH! You're not bragging! What girl doesn't like losing a few pounds! Lucky! You are so cute!
Post a Comment