Hi! My name is Tanner Allan Coons. I’m new around here…I was only born about a week ago. I wasn’t supposed to come for another few weeks but I decided to surprise my Mommy and Daddy and come on the day they were married, September 4. In the hospital they told me I weighed 7 lbs. and 3 oz. and was 21 ¾ inches long. Everyone said I’m tall like my Daddy.
We had to spend a long time in the hospital cause they said my skin was turning yellow. I got to lay under these cool blue lights for a long time and wear sunglasses. When they finally said we could go home, we were all real excited cause we were ready to relax and get some rest.
Now that we’re home I am really enjoying myself. Some of my favorite things to do are sleep, eat and then pee when I don’t have a diaper on. Sometimes I like to suck my thumb, too. My least favorite thing to do is take a bath and put on lotion. Dad says lotion is for girls. During the day Mommy and me take naps on the couch together and wait for Daddy to get home from work. He’s pretty cool and sometimes he even gets up with me in the night so Mom can get some more sleep. I love it when he holds me. Mom always tells me how special I am and she sure kisses me a lot. Well, I can’t wait to meet all of you! Love, Tanner

26 comments:
Congratulations! What a beautiful little boy! I have been checking every day to see if he was born yet. I am so happy for you two! We can't wait to meet him too!
Yippee!! Love it when they come a little early! :) He sure is a cutie - congrats!
He's perfect Corri. Wow! And so developed at such a young age :) Writing letters so soon. I'm impressed.
Can't wait to meet you too, little Tanner. I don't know you yet, but your parents are stinking AWESOME! Your cheeks look like they need a good nibbling... I'll have to come visit soon :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! i'm so glad you guys are home and everyone's healthy. he is such a beautiful baby! LOVE his name. although, what happened to tanner emmett? hee hee just kidding.
corri, you do not look like you just gave birth. you are not allowed to see any pics of me after i had ours! ever!!
nathan, it looks like he's got you wrapped around his little finger already. just the way it should be. :) and he IS tall. that's awesome.
you guys are gonna be fantastic parents! congrats again!
So exciting!! Congratulations to all three of you.
What a great post! I didn't know it was on your anniversary - that's crazy. Hope everything is well with your mom.
Welcome, Mr Tanner!! You have some awesome parents!
Oh Corri! What a cutie! He is just precious! I hope you are adjusting well. Isn't it so awesome being a mom? We are so happy for you two...or three I should say. :)
Hello Mr. Tanner...Welcome!! You have some awesome parents. I hope your mommy is doing good. Tell her I said HI!! Have fun sleeping,eating and peeing :)
We can't wai to meet you too Tan-man! And when my little girl gets here you guys can be such good friends!
I love you Corri! Good job! Hope that you are recovering well, let me know if you need ANYTHING!
Congratulations! He is such a cute boy. That is crazy that he came on your anniversary, how fun. I'm so excited for you guys. You two are going to be awesome parents.
We're so happy for you guys! Congratulations! Love all the pictures. Tanner is a beautiful baby. We hope you are all getting enough sleep. :)
Cor, he looks just like you...cute as can be. Hope you are feeling good and wish you the best. Love yah
me
YOU HAVE A FREAKING BABY. That's nuts, man. I am so excited for you, though, and can't wait to meet him and see you in your motherly-ness. Congratulations!!
He came on the fourth?! Oh WOW! I'll never forget :)
He is so beautiful. Oh my goodness. I'm so happy for you guys!
I'll have to show this page to JC and MariJoe. They would love to see all the pictures, esp. the one with Nate (so sweet!).
Congrats all three of you!!!
Awwwh! Congratulation you guys. He is so cute. You will be the best parents!!!!!
Just checking to see if he had arrived. So exciting. Tanner is beautiful!
This is Krisit. I had to pick a screen name that was different from my real life. Congratulations again. I like the site. It is great to see your family. Take care.
Congratulations! It is an amazing thing to bring a little one into the world. They bring so much to you and your life!
It sounds like you have had tons of changes lately...I'm very happy for you.
Let me know your new address...I got the Christmas card back that I sent you last year.
Love you!
Congrats, Corri!! You're such a beautiful mom, and your baby is adorable! I'm happy that you're all so healthy and happy!!
Such a cute baby Corri! Congratulations on your beautiful family!
My beautiful CORRI!! Don't hate me cause I didn't come to your shower..I'm so so sorry! :( I will make it up to you...I promise! I love Tanner, he is adorable and I can't wait to meet him. Just wanted to tell ya to check out my blog and that you will be such a wonderful mommy! I love you friend! :)
So he's GORGEOUS!! Way to go Coons!
Did you know Maddi thinks you are the be all end all woman of the year? Oh yes, she's a fan and so are we! Miss you guys super lots and ya done good!
:)
i miss your blog! i'll bet tanner's growing like mad. you'll have to post pics! :)
He is sooo adorable!! I wish I could see him! Congratulations!!!!
Again Congratulations!!! He is the CUTEST LITTLE BOY!!! JUST PERFECT!!! I love how you blogged like it was from him!!
Post a Comment