Ok, so things didn't work out with the other houses like we had hoped. Turns out the market is starting to pick up a little bit, at least in our area. That means that all the houses we are looking at already have offers on them most of the time. So we have been house shopping a total of 4 times now (that doesn't sound like a lot but we spend almost an entire day every time we go) and on Monday we found a different house that we like even better than the others. So I thought I would post some more pictures to see what you all think. Keep in mind that we will definitely be repainting...especially the hideously bright, need your sunglasses to look at, canary yellow kitchen cabinets. Sheesh, what were these people thinking?!?! We'll also eventually re-tile, but it can wait for now. Feel free to give me your opinions!
House Front
Canary Yellow Kitchen
Family Room

Pool
5 comments:
I like it. ... The kitchen is great except the yellow, which, like you said, would change. ... But you will be investing in rugs, I'd imagine. We have all tile on the first floor and that's the case for us. But I like it!
Yes, I like. Yellow cabinets can definitely be fixed and honestly, I think I like the Mexican style tile. You really could do some great colors and designing with it. It is kinda southwestern if you let it be but it is also very rich looking and could be made to look more tuscan. I'd offer to come help paint and decorate but I'm afraid I won't be able to do fun stuff like that for a while. I'll kinda have my hands full. :) Love the pool too. How exciting for you guys. Good luck.
I like it!! The kitchen would be great with new cabinet colors and just promise me that you'll PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put a fence and locked gate around the pool!!!!! i'M JEALOUS YOU GUYS ARE BUYING A HOUSE!!
Hey! I love the tile and exposed beams. Reminds me of visiting Tucson. Good luck with all your final arrangements and re-do plans. Love, Em
WOW!!! I am so excited! I actuall LOVE the tile! The living room looks huge and the kitchen too. I will come and help you paint. Tell me when and I will be there!
Love you!
Post a Comment