Forgive more silly stories about Tanner. I have to get them down so I won't forget them.
That kid has an INSANE memory! Almost exactly one year ago we had the carpets in our house replaced through Home Depot. Tanner was so enthralled with the men working as they installed the carpet and chatted with them all day as he watched. He found out one of them was named Jack. We haven't talked about him since then (or maybe since a day or two after). Well today Tanner was watching a show that talked about Jack and Jill and he says to me, "Mom, did Jack and Jill come and give us new carpet?" At first I had NO idea what he was talking about but after asking him a few questions I remembered that one of the men was named Jack and he must've thought that the other guy was named Jill. He would have been 2 1/2 at the time and an entire year later he still remembers the name of some RANDOM guy who installed our carpet. He amazes me. And I can tell you that he did not get that memory from me!
Another quick story, tonight he was helping me make dinner and as I was grating the cheese he said, "Mom, cheese is brave!" I asked why and he said, "Cause first it gets cut like [action] and then it has to fall all the way down to the plate!" Ha ha...so completely random. I love that kid and his creative mind. That's all for now. Maybe someday I'll actually post some of the million pictures that I have stored on my phone, camera and iPad. :) Bye!
Thursday, April 26, 2012
More Tanner Stories
Posted by Corri at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment