I wanted to do an update on my little ones while they're both in their threes. Or more specifically 3 months and 3 years! :) I wrote a little about Avie in my previous post so this one will mostly be about Tanner. He just turned 3 on Sunday! Hopefully I'll have some more time later to post about his birthday celebration but for now here is a little something I put together to tell about our little 3 year old! ( I saw the idea of the picture with the words on a blog I like and decided to copy it. Here's the blog if you're interested.) Plus some of our newest pics of Avie.
Friday, September 9, 2011
Good Things Come in Threes
Posted by Corri at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
what a doll! and Tanner is sooo grown up!
Cute pictures! I love the word picture idea.
Post a Comment