Friday, March 20, 2009

Tanner-rama-ding-dong

I seriously have The. Cutest. Baby. EVER...and I can't believe I haven't been better at posting about him. I have SO many pictures and videos I have been wanting to share so this post will be a major Tanner update. Oh...and a little update about my weight loss. There's a lot to say about the work we've been doing on our house, too, but I am saving that for Nate to blog about (hint hint, Nate...hurry up... :D).

Tanner has learned how to give kisses. It is so funny...he opens his mouth as WIDE as possible and sucks on your cheek leaving plenty of slobber behind.Tanner loves to play with his Daddy. They have fun together and sometimes Tanner outlasts Nate with his never ending energy and spunk.
But when he crashes, he crashes hard! So tired from crinkling that paper all up!Tanner has made peace with his bath time and loves the warm splashy water.He is getting so strong and is even able to stand by himself for a few seconds when holding onto the furniture.

As I mentioned earlier, we've been working on our house a lot which has taken a little time away from our sweet boy but he's been such a trooper! He's spent a lot of time hanging out with me while I work as he sits in his high chair with toys.

Here he is sitting with his giraffe (literally, as he pulled it in the seat next to him) and enjoying a little "finger food". Peeking at mommy.

Playing with Elmo and Giraffe.
Getting sleepy and resting his head but still smiling for the camera.
Getting really sleepy.
Sucking on a pea pod. He loves to "eat" (even though he's not eating anything) big people food.

Here are a bunch of videos. I edited them to try and keep them short so they weren't boring but you know how parents can be...everything is cute to me so it still might be boring. I hope you enjoy!

Tanner vs. Pea Pod

Tanner vs. Carrot

Tanner vs. Apple
(He originally did this without Nate knowing it...sneaky! Then we saw it and grabbed the camera)

Tanner's first taste of rice cereal. He literally LUNGES at his food!

He loves to laugh at mom which is good cause I love to make him laugh. When he really gets laughing he ALWAYS gets the hiccups like in this video. So cute!

No night night! Tanner has learned to shake his head!
I was making that noise to try to get him to talk to me cause he likes to imitate it but he was too tired.

Okay, so there's my Tanner update. He is such a fun and good baby. He brings so much joy to our lives!

Now for the update on my weight loss. I have been feeling so good lately and I really wanted to get some new clothes that would actually fit. So a while back I went on a shopping spree and bought a bunch of new clothes for the new thinner me. Well, I unfortunately jumped the gun and went shopping too soon. Only a few weeks after I purchased a whole lot of new clothes, they were baggy and didn't fit well anymore. I guess that's a good thing because I'm still losing but I really didn't think I would go down another size. So anyway, I had Nate take a few more pictures so I could show my progress.


18 comments:

ToddNSass said...

You look great! New clothes are the best! Tanner has the most beautiful eyes! Thank you for all the pictures!

Adam Jensen said...

You look so great Corri :) I love your poses :) too cute! I loved all the pictures. Tanner really is SO cute! I can't believe how big he is.

Tavia said...

He's so adorable!!! I'm so glad I got to meet him, and it was so great to see you! You are gorgeous, babe!

Renae said...

Wow..you look so good! And your baby boy is so cute! He was always cute...but when did he turn into the little charmer?? He's growing up so fast.

Julee said...

Girl you look hot!!! Whoo whoo!! And your little Tanner is soooooo super cute!!!

Heather said...

Tanner's smile is RIDICULOSO. Utterly. I am in love with his deliciousness. Oh, and I love the video where he sits up for the food.

And, of course, you look beautiful. Love it. And I love your hair in that first picture - way too cute.

Melissa Rees said...

Wow he is so big! Deacon just had his 6 month checkup today and he weighs 20 pounds! The doc says the reason he isn't sitting up on his own is because he is too fat! Good to see that you guys are doing good!

*Amy * said...

Just wanted to share with your family that there is now a class blog for members of SJHS class of 1999 (Nathan) The address is:http://sjhsclassof1999.blogspot.com/
I am sure people would be interested to know what you have been up to these past 10 years. There is instructions on how to add your information to it at the top of the blog. Please pass the word on! Updates on when the reunion will be will also be on there in the future when things are finalized for it. Thanks! Check it out and add your info! Amy Richardson

Janae Coons said...

I seriously have the cutest Nephews ever. I sit here watching your videos cracking up! He's adorable!! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Jenn said...

OK he really is SOOO stinking cute! I love it! It was great to see you last weekend :) Call me when you want to go get pedicures!

Janae Coons said...

I laugh out loud whenever I see the videos of Tanner. He is soooo
cute! He has such a darling smile and laugh!

Corri, you always look beautiful to me, but you are getting more and more beautiful all the time!

You three make such a good-looking family. Thanks for taking the time to do your blog. I wish we could see you more often, but this makes it easier. I love you!

Janae Coons said...

(The last comment by "Janae" was really Mom--I'm new at this, and don't have an account yet).

Too Legit to Quit! said...

Hey Corri, not sure if you remember me but this is Taylor Henson(Kerby). Anyways I too had a baby recently and am having a hard time getting off this baby weight so I joined weight watchers, this is only my second week but I've only lost 2 lbs so I wanted to know what you do? What are good recipes? Do you workout? Stuff like that..if you want to email me you can at thenson40@hotmail.com I would really appreciate it and Tanner is gorgeous!!!

Becky McArthur said...

Wow Corri, you look fantastic! And your baby is the cutest thing! Those eyes are so beautiful. I'm sure you already know this stuff though. Hope you are doing good. I'm excited to see and update of your home. That's always fun to get things re-done and just the way you want it.

the landreths said...

You look GREAT! And your little tanner is adorable.

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Tanner is adorable! No joke! What a beautiful (ahem, I mean handsome) baby! I love his eyes!

And Corri, you are one hott mama! Holy cow you look good! Keep it up! My friend and I are also on a diet and I love watching the pounds drop on the scale and have the jeans loosen (especially when I've been used to them tightening)!

Wahoo!! I'm so proud of you! You've got a fab hubby, an adorable little boy (I swear he's a DOLL), and you're rocking a sexy, hott bod! You go!

Lisa said...

YOU LOOk AMAZING!!! I'm looking forward to some of those same goals!

Our Ohana said...

okay, so #1. you look AMAZING. I think I need your dedication.

#2. I was reading Karli's blog and she had a pic of your ADORABLE baby. Oh my word - he gets cuter everytime I see a pic of him!!!!

#3. Karli also posted about all the projects you guys did ... PICTURES!!! :D