Ok, so I know what you're thinking...how could she possible be adding MORE pictures?! I know...I haven't really updated the blog, I've only added pictures since Tanner was born. Sorry. But those with children understand and those without will someday understand that nothing in the world is more beautiful than the sight of your own child. Even if your child isn't really that cute. (Although that is certainly not the case here. :D Ha ha) Anyway, we love our little Tanner and think he is so precious that I just can't help but show the awesome pictures we got taken about 3 weeks ago. The coolest part is these were taken in my home! The company sets up the backdrop in your house so that you don't have to go to the mall, wait in line, worry about spit up on the outfit or anything like that. It was so nice! This first picture is a 10 x 13 so it didn't completely fit on my scanner and therefore got chopped off a little bit. The bottom left says "Our Family" but that's pretty much all that is missing. Oh and I didn't bother to cut the wallets yet so I just scanned in the whole sheet. What can I say...I'm a busy mom now. :D Hope everyone is doing well!












16 comments:
Auuughh!! I LOVE IT!!! I cannot wait to meet little Tanner at Christmas.
Such cute pics. You look great. And really can you ever have too many pics of your kids? I think not!
LOVE these pictures! Little Tanner is so cute.
He is so precious! You guys look great!
a-DOR-able.
I don't know if that emphasis came out right, but those are some SWEET pictures!
He's so cute Corri...seriously, he looks EXACTLY like you!! I love your familly :)
you guys make such a beautiful family! tanner is SUCH an adorable baby!! and i'm all for picture posts! i just love how happy you all look. :)
Could I be more jeleous of how gorgeous and skinny you look after having a baby?!...um no I can't. He is so cute! I think my favorite picture is with the feet and it says love! Never seen that before and it is too cute. All of you are a perfect little family. Thanks for posting more pictures. I can't get enough.
Cute cute cute! He is getting big fast!
those pictures are so cute. I espcially love the big yawn picture. He is growing up so fast already. Crazy!
Wow Corri he is so adorable. The pictures are so cute.
What a cute little family. Corri you look so beautiful! motherhood suits you! I sure miss you
This is Terra Tanner, I went to school with Nathan and came across you guys on Amy's blog. I would love to follow you if that is okay-let me know. Tanner is a great name and he is super adorable!
Those pictures are so cute! I LOVE looking at pictures!!! It looks like you guys are doing great and Tanner is soo adorable :)
Oh my gosh!!! How are you?? I saw your name on Jody Brown's blog and had to check it out! Where are you guys at now? We're back in AZ. Look us up: montierthfamily.blogspot.com
so so precious!!!
Post a Comment