Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Approach

I've decided that my new approach to blogging will be to do just a little here and there so that I don't wait 2 months to post EVERYTHING all at once. And I realized today that I never posted our Halloween pictures so here they are. We hadn't decided what we wanted to be so at the last minute I decided we'd be face cards and I made the costumes at home using cheap supplies like paint markers and pillowcases. Nate & I were the King & Queen of Hearts and Tanner was the Jack.  :)  I am not the greatest at these sorts of things but considering my lack of artistic ability and time, they turned out okay.





3 comments:

Jewel said...

So clever! What a fun costume idea.

Dandi said...

I thought you did a great job and they were really cute!

Kayla said...

They turned out so cute! You say you have no artistic ability, but they look 100 times better than alot of people could do! :) And what a cute idea!