Friday, June 19, 2009

The Blogging Bug

In case you hadn't noticed I've lost the bug to blog. I don't know why but I just never want to blog anymore. I keep telling myself that I am going to take more pictures and post them but I just don't look forward to it like I used to. I used to blog in my head all day long and I couldn't wait until I could go type the funny stories up, but not anymore. So if you are one of my avid readers (ha ha...who am I kidding?) then I'm sorry. Hopefully the blogging bug will return soon. Until then, just know that we are doing well! It's summer!!! Go play!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I have been the saaaaaaaame way. Yesterday was the first day in a long ol' time when I actually felt excited to write something. It's hard to articulate, but I know exactly what you mean. (We are SO the same!!)

Bon said...

corri, i'm doing great. your little one is such a cutie! i'm just working a little this summer and then i start my 2nd semester of nursing school in the fall. how are you guys? are you still in the same house? my sister and bro-in-law are selling their house in your ward so they won't be there anymore. i hope you're doing great! love ya!

XO said...

I think everyone feels this way in the summer. I just get harassing emails from family if they haven't seen new pictures of the kids...and I'm much more cranky if I haven't expressed myself to my blogary for a while. It's my way of getting stuff out. If I had a pool in my backyard though, I'd swim it out and let my family deal with it.